The summer transfer window is closed for the best European leagues! After a summer rich in international football, countless clubs have waited until the last minute to make their transfers. Check out all the major offers here and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. But just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
TOP STORY: PSG would turn to Lewandowski if Mbappe left
Paris Saint-Germain consider transfer for Bayern Munich striker Robert lewandowski if Kylian Mbappé does not sign a new contract at the end of the season.
Le10Sport reports that the Ligue 1 squad are keen to get the Poland international moving if he loses Mbappe and makes him one of the club’s top earners.
Mbappe, 22, is without a contract at the end of the season, and with Real Madrid’s interest and a contract deal that doesn’t seem any closer, the Parisians are looking for potential successors.
Lewandowski, 33, would prefer a stay at Bayern for the time being, but has not ruled out a possible departure from Germany. His current contract runs until 2023, and while he wouldn’t be against signing a new improved contract, he would be guaranteed to be a key part of the squad as a forward to extend his prolific career. .
The forward has been at Bayern since 2014 when he joined a free transfer after leaving rivals Borussia Dortmund. Since then, he has scored 307 goals in 338 appearances for the club, even breaking Gerd Muller’s scoring record in a Bundesliga season with 41 in the last campaign.
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Brentford, Leeds United and Aston Villa all considering move for Arsenal striker Eddie nketiah, according to the journalist Ekrem Konur. The 22-year-old is yet to make a Premier League side for the Gunners and is looking to step away in January for first-team minutes.
– Barcelona hope to sign Dani Olmo in January as a “perfect fit” for the La Liga club. Fabrice Romano reports that Barcelona’s board consider the 23-year-old to be a “very important target”, and while the Spain international would be keen to move, he would be respectful of RB Leipzig, which means that the two clubs will have to strike a deal without the attacking midfielder forcing a move.
– Liverpool want to add Bayer Leverkusen winger Moussa Diaby, according to Calciomercato. The 22-year-old has impressed in the Bundesliga, winning an international selection for France in September as well as many potential contenders across Europe.
– Looking for a striker, AC Milan is interested in Andrea Belotti and Alexandre Lacazette, according to Calciomercato. The Rossoneri would like to sign a striker as Olivier Giroud and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are in the latter part of their careers. Lacazette and Belotti’s contracts for their clubs expire next summer, meaning the Serie A side could save money on the catch either.
– PSG consider a potential transfer for Internazionale Nicolo Barella, according to Calciomercato. The midfielder is one of the many top European midfielders that the Ligue 1 powerhouse is watching, with N’Golo Kante, Paul Pogba and Franck Kessie also mentioned in the search for a dynamic midfielder.