NANTES, France, May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OSE Immunotherapy SA ORPOFDARE)) and its clinical partners GERCOR, ARCAGY GINECO and the FoRT Foundation (Fondazione Ricerca Traslazionale), today announced four poster presentations* featuring the neoepitope combination Tedopi® in various cancer indications at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, taking place June 4-7, 2022 in Chicago.
Poster presentation details:
- Title: “A non-comparative randomized phase II study of maintenance vaccine OSE2101 alone or in combination with nivolumab (nivo), or FOLFIRI after induction with FOLFIRINOX in patients (Pts) with advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (aPDAC): first intermediate results of TEDOPaM STUDY GERCOR D17-01 PRODIGE 63” (Abstract #4148)
Presenter: Anthony TURPIN, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, FR
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Weather: 8:00–11:00 CT
- Title: “TEDOVA/GINECO-OV244b/ENGOT-ov58 trial: neoepitope-based vaccine OSE2101 alone or in combination with pembrolizumab against best supportive care (BSC) maintenance in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer with disease control after platinum” (Abstract #TPS5614)
Presenter: Alexandra LEARY, Gustave Roussy Cancerology Campus, Villejuif, FR
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Weather: 1:15 p.m.–4:15 p.m. CT
- Title: “Combi-TED: a multicentre, phase II, open-label, randomized trial evaluating the efficacy of Tedopi Plus Docetaxel or Tedopi Plus Nivolumab as second-line treatment in metastatic NSCLC progressing after first-line chemoimmunotherapy” ( Abstract #TPS9140)
Presenter: Federico CAPPUZZO, Istituto Nazionale Tumori Regina Elena, Roma, IT
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Weather: 8:00AM-11:00AM CT
* The majority of annual meeting abstracts will be released by ASCO on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. EDT on https://conferences.asco.org/am/abstracts
ABOUT OSE Immunotherapy
OSE Immunotherapeutics is an integrated biotechnology company focused on developing and partnering therapies to control the immune system for immuno-oncology and immuno-inflammation. Its top-notch balanced clinical and preclinical portfolio presents a diversified risk profile:
First-in-class immuno-oncology products
- Tedopi® (innovative combination of neoepitopes): the Company’s most advanced product; positive results for the phase 3 trial (Atalante 1) in patients with non-small cell lung cancer in secondary resistance after failure of a checkpoint inhibitor.
Other ongoing combined trials sponsored by cooperative clinical research groups in oncology:
Phase 2 in pancreatic cancer (TEDOPaM), sponsor GERCOR.
Phase 2 in ovarian cancer, in combination with pembrolizumab (TEDOVA), sponsor ARCAGY-GINECO.
Phase 2 in non-small cell lung cancer in combination with nivolumab, sponsor of the Italian foundation FoRT.
- BI 765063 (OSE-172, anti-SIRPα mAb on the CD47/SIRPα pathway): developed in partnership with Boehringer Ingelheim in advanced solid tumors; positive Phase 1 dose escalation results of BI 765063 as monotherapy and in combination with ezabenlimab (PD-1 antagonist); Phase 1 expansion underway. Ongoing BI-sponsored international Phase 1b clinical trial in combination with ezabenlimab alone or with other drugs in patients with recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) or carcinoma hepatocellular (HCC).
- OSE-279anti-PD1 – advanced preclinical stage.
- BiCKI®: bispecific fusion protein platform built on the key component of the anti-PD1 framework associated with a new immunotherapy target (for example: BiCKI®-IL7, preclinical stage) to increase anti-tumor efficacy.
First-in-class Immuno-Inflammation Products
- OSE-127/S95011 (humanized monoclonal antibody antagonist of the IL-7 receptor): developed in partnership with Servier; positive results from phase 1; Phase 2 in progress in ulcerative colitis (sponsor OSE) and Phase 2a in progress in Sjögren’s syndrome (sponsor Servier).
- FR104 (anti-CD28 monoclonal antibody): licensing partnership agreement with Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in transplantation; Phase 1/2 in progress in kidney transplantation (supported by the University Hospital of Nantes); Phase 1 underway in the United States (sponsor Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.); Phase 2 planned in an indication of autoimmune disease.
- OSE-230 (ChemR23 agonist mAb): preclinical-stage therapeutic agent with the potential to resolve chronic inflammation by driving affected tissue towards tissue integrity.
CoVépiT: a second-generation prophylactic vaccine activating cytotoxic T lymphocytes against COVID-19, developed from optimized epitopes from the viral proteins of SARS-CoV2, epitopes not impacted by multi-variants. Shows good tolerance and a very good level of T-cell immune response. In clinical tests, a long-term memory response was confirmed at 6 months.
For more information: https://ose-immuno.com/fr/
Click and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
This press release contains express or implied information and statements that could be considered forward-looking information and statements regarding OSE Immunotherapeutics. They are not historical facts. Such information and statements include financial projections based on certain assumptions and assessments made by the management of OSE Immunotherapeutics in light of its experience and perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they deem appropriate. .
These forward-looking statements include statements generally using conditional verbs and containing verbs such as “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “target”, “plan” or “estimate”, their declensions and conjugations and words of similar importance. Although OSE Immunotherapeutics’ management believes that forward-looking statements and information are reasonable, OSE Immunotherapeutics shareholders and other investors are cautioned that the achievement of such expectations is inherently subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict and generally beyond the control of OSE Immunotherapeutics. These risks could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed, implied or projected by the forward-looking statements. These risks include those discussed or identified in the public filings made by OSE Immunotherapeutics with the AMF. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. This press release only contains summary information and should be read together with OSE Immunothérapie’s Universal Registration Document filed with the AMF on April 15, 2022, including the annual financial report for the 2021 financial year, available on OSE Immunotherapy website. Except as required by applicable law, OSE Immunotherapeutics is issuing this press release as of the date hereof and undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information or statements.