Amid all the action at Euro and Copa America, the summer transfer window has opened for some leagues with Europe’s biggest clubs looking to make a splash in the transfer market. Check out the latest gossip below, and check out all the official offers here.
TOP STORY: Barcelona look to Coman to replace Dembele
Barcelona are interested in signing Bayern Munich Kingsley coman as a potential replacement for Ousmane Dembele, reports The 10 Sport.
Just a year away from his contract, the man who signed for Barcelona from Borussia Dortmund in 2017 for £ 135.5million could be set to leave as Barca seek to recoup some of the substantial costs they he paid. And as talks continue to stagnate, the Catalan club wasted no time considering a potential replacement at Coman.
The 25-year-old has enjoyed stints with Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus, but played an important role in Bayern’s Bundesliga success last season, scoring five goals and assisting 10 goals in 23 starts. And such a form has sparked interest in the Premier League winger, with Manchester United and Chelsea linked to the winger as well.
Ronald Koeman’s side were previously linked with Coman last summer, but Barcelona president Joan Laporta may soon lift the French winger to the top of the list as Dembele looks likely to leave Camp Nou.
– Euro 2020 on ESPN: Stream LIVE matches and replays (US only)
– European Soccer Pick ‘Em: Compete to Win $ 10,000
– Journalist BILD Tobi Altschäffl say that Florian Neuhaus is likely to stay with Borussia Mönchengladbach for another year. Reports on Thursday suggested an offer was expected from Liverpool, but after a conversation with Gladbach manager Adi Hütter, the highly-rated 24-year-old now looks set for another Bundesliga season.
– Fabrice Romano confirmed that Nicolas gonzalez is expected to join Fiorentina for 27 million euros. The Stuttgart winger has been in demand recently and has been linked with a move to a number of Premier League clubs, but it now looks like the Serie A club have won the race to sign the 23-year-old.
– Newcastle United will sign the youngster from Liverpool Remi Sauvage, reports Live Chronicle. The 19-year-old has been in Merseyside since he was nine, but after contract talks with Anfield’s hierarchy broke down, the defender is now set to trade Liverpool for Tyneside after receiving a contract offer from the Magpies .
– Kieran tierney will be rewarded with a new five-year contract at Arsenal, writes the Daily mail. The defender has impressed since arriving from Celtic for £ 25million and has played a leading role on the left side of Arsenal’s defense. The 24-year-old played 38 times for Mikel Arteta’s side last season and is currently serving with Scotland at Euro 2020 where he started in a 0-0 draw with England Friday.