- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: NRBO) stocks climbed 50.9% to $ 4.2550.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NURO) gained 37.4% to $ 4.4750, as the company said it received FDA breakthrough device designation for the treatment of fibromyalgia with its wearable neurostimulation technology.
- Immunoma, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMNM) Shares jumped 31.6% to $ 21.90 after the company announced the results of preclinical testing of its cocktail of antibodies. Immunome has announced that its cocktail of three antibodies, IMM-BCP-01, has demonstrated neutralizing activity against the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant. The company also stated that IMM-BCP-01 shows activity in vitro via non-neutralizing mechanisms.
- LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE: LXU) jumped 23.1% to $ 5.96 as the company signed a definitive agreement with LSB Funding LLC to exchange shares of LSB Series E-1 and F-1 redeemable preferred shares held by Eldridge for LSB common stock. The company also plans to pay a special common stock dividend of 0.3: 1 to existing common shareholders.
- Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) gained 22.7% to $ 4.1250 in sympathy with its opioid peers, who have reached a deal with New York state and are expected to reach a deal with other states this week.
- Quantum Computing, Inc. (NASDAQ: QUBT) jumped 22.6% to $ 9.00. Quantum Computing was recently listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- Ikena Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: IKNA) gained 18.5% to $ 13.56.
- PLx Pharma inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) jumped 16.8% to $ 19.84. Three storage units of Vazalore, the first and only FDA-approved liquid-filled aspirin capsules, will be available in more than 8,000 Walgreens Boots Alliance stores nationwide later in August.
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF) jumped 16% to $ 3.77.
- Standard Lithium Ltée (NYSE: SLI) jumped 14.3% to $ 5.43.
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH) gained 14.3% to $ 16.25.
- Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: TWND) rose 13.5% to $ 9.88. Tailwind Acquisition has announced the adjournment of the special meeting of shareholders.
- SuperCom Ltd. Stocks (NASDAQ: SPCB) gained 12.5% to $ 1.3842 after losing more than 3% on Monday.
- HCA Health, Inc. (NYSE: HCA) jumped 11.8% to $ 243.54 after the company reported better-than-expected second quarter results. The company also raised its EPS for fiscal 21 and its sales forecast.
- Forward Pharma A / S (NASDAQ: FWP) gained 11.3% to $ 13.63 after climbing 11% on Monday.
- Vision Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGHT) jumped 11.2% to $ 34.80. The company recently valued its IPO at $ 24 per share.
- Codex DNA, Inc. (NASDAQ: DNAY) gained 9.1% to $ 16.36.
- Alcoa Company (NYSE: AA) jumped 8.4% to $ 34.28 after Morgan Stanley maintained an overweight rating on the stock and raised its price target from $ 50 to $ 51.
- Tupperware Brands Company (NYSE: TUP) gained 7.1% to $ 20.33. Tupperware Brands announced the prepayment of term debt and the $ 250 million share buyback authorization last month.
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) rose 4% to $ 143.38 as the company reported better-than-expected second quarter results on Monday.
Check out these big penny stock winners and losers
- Ardelyx, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARDX) Shares fell 75.3% to $ 1.9034 after the company said it received a letter from the FDA regarding the NDA for tenapanor indicating loopholes that prevent discussion of labeling and post-market requirements / commitments at this time. Piper Sandler and Wedbush lowered the title to Neutral.
- Intrusion Inc. (NASDAQ: INTZ) fell 46% to $ 4.5901 after the company announced that CEO Jack B. Blount had left the company. The company also reported weak preliminary sales for the second quarter.
- Datasea Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSS) fell 28.6% to $ 3.15 after the company valued 2.437 million shares at $ 3.48 per share.
- Allied Health Products Inc (NASDAQ: AHPI) fell 22% to $ 6.48 after jumping about 44% on Monday.
- HCW Biologics Inc. (NASDAQ: HCWB) fell 16.6% to $ 6.67 as the company valued its IPO at $ 8 per share.
- Brickell Biotech Inc (NASDAQ: BBI) fell 14.4% to $ 0.63 after the company increased its previously announced common stock offer to $ 7.0 million.
- MER Ltée remote management solutions. (NASDAQ: MTSL) Shares fell 13.4% to $ 4.93 after jumping more than 38% on Monday.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc Shares (NASDAQ: SXTC) fell 12.6% to $ 1.45 after falling about 22% on Monday.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: NRXP) fell 12.1% to $ 10.88. NRX Pharmaceuticals recently announced that it presented evidence that its ZYESAMI helps prevent the “cytokine storm” in patients with COVID-19.
- MediaCo Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: MDIA) fell 12% to $ 6.50.
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMI) fell 10% to $ 2.2150. Chembio’s filing showed the recording of a $ 60 million common share offering.
- X Financial (NYSE: XYF) fell 9.8% to $ 9.29.
- Aehr test systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) shares fell 7.2% to $ 5.93. Aehr Test Systems shares jumped about 88% on Monday after the company said it received a $ 10.8 million order for production testing and silicon carbide power burn-in for semi -conductors for electric vehicles.
- PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG) fell 5.7% to $ 156.27 after the company reported disappointing second-quarter earnings and released weak earnings guidance for FY21.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.